Monday, February 25, 2008

So cute


Erin told me that I needed some cute pictures on "my thing." So here is one that she picked out. Her grandma Hutzley sent her some new pajamas and some flip-flops with sparkles. How more perfect can you get? I love Erin because she is my greatest helper, assisstant mommy, fun girl and a great big sister. Erin's likes include: pink, Littlest Pet Shop animals, dancing, singing, smiling, playing games with her mom, going to primary, writing, drawing, playing with friends, and getting ready for Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Your three kids are so cute! It will be so fun to see pics of them as we don't see them in person all that much.

sandy said...

Amy, I found your blog on Natalie and Dan's - I hope you don't mind me adding you to my list! It's such a fun way to keep track of people!

Sandy