So for those of you that haven't been following Sesame Street lately, there has been a trend towards making it more trendy. Lots of plays on things that are happening in society. The latest copy- HSM. It has been brought down to a more junior level for the toddler crowd. So join with me in this clip starring Trey and Mariellla in Pre-School Musical:
So I found this totally funny- Katelyn, Erin, and even Ethan thought so too. Blocks or dress ups? What? Alice Birds (Kelsi) says we can do both. And the pet guinea pig is great too. And even if Suzy and B are the only ones that find this funny I have done my job for today. Sharing smiles one Sesame Street episode at a time.
7 years ago

6 comments:
So fabulous! Dallas saw this on Sesame street today when she was watching it with the boys! We loved it too!
That was wonderful. My kids all loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Sesame Street rocks! I think it's kind of tried to take trendy things all along, but of course when we were little we wouldn't have been as aware as we are now. Thanks for sharing the clip.
Wow...yeah, that was awesome! I'm still laughing. Thanks for posting that, you just made my day!
So funny! Emilee loved it and even started singing Preeeeeschoool. It was so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment