Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

So today is Thanksgiving, and I have an awful lot to be THANKFUL for. I have a wonderful family. Family includes the one I was born into, the one I married into, and the one that hubs and I have created. I am thankful for them all. I am thankful for food, clothing, shelter, and fuel- the four basic necessities of life. All of which I have been blessed with. And not only that I filled my car up for $1.66 a gallon today- but also spiritual fuel too. I am so grateful to know of Heavenly Father's plan for me, my Savior's Atonement, and my eternal family. I am extremely grateful for a righteous husband, who leads our family with his priesthood power. I am grateful for loving friends. Friends who look after my well-being, babysit my children, have an egg to borrow during those days when I seem to be more than an egg short, remember my birthday, are never more than a phone call away, and who make me laugh and smile. There are so many more things- but I feel that these things get at the core of what I am most thankful for. So today, I hope you are surrounded by those you love and can take the time to remember all the blessings in your life.

4 comments:

Kar said...

I like that you call your husband "hubs." Cute. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!

Nat said...

Thanks for your beautiful post! And yeah, what's up with gas prices?!?!? LOVE it!

Jackee said...

I'm grateful for friends, too, and you are one of the best!

Lana said...

That was beautiful Amy! Thanks for sharing that.
I love you! You are an amazing friend and I am so thankful for you and I hope you know that!