Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For Heather

So yeah, it's been a nice break from blogging. I got kind of overwhelmed by all the Christmas pictures to sort through, started a blog post for Christmas, and just never finished it. It's done now, but postdated so it will be in the right year. I have been working on making the last two years of my blog into a book through Blurb. It's coming slowly but surely.

January was kind of blah. I didn't take very many pictures. It was cold and wintry and we were mostly in the post-Christmas phase. Why does it have to be dark and cold after Christmas? Can't we just skip to spring?

February was really uneventful. I didn't even take any pictures. Which brings us to March. I have a few entries and pictures to post. I'm getting to it.

So...
I am still alive. I very much enjoyed my little hiatus. The guilt and pestering is getting to me so I am going to renew my blogging efforts. Mostly for family who is too far away to see what is happening in my family's life and because it is a good way to journal. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Klin said...

That's pretty much why I blog- it's a journal.

Your little man looks so cute with his owie. He has a "you lookin' at me" look to go with it.

Hill Family said...

That is a nice shiner on Ethan! I loved your 3 month synopsis. Totally how I feel. The goal for me is to post 2 times a month. Anything more is a bonus. Again the whole journaling thing. Please let me know how you like blurb because I have been wanting to print our blob too into book form. I just dread fixing all the slide shows.

Nat said...

We missed you!

I too am trying to do the blog into a book through Blurb. I downloaded 2008, and thought, hey, I'm like, halfway done! And...that's where it's still at right now.

And yeah, I'm ready for winter to be over. We should celebrate Christmas in April, when it should be. Spring! And presents! That would rock.

Jess said...

Good to see your back onto the blog.

The Wilson Family said...

YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! What, nothing happened in Feb??? I came to visit you!! But we didn't take any pics,HAH! Good job getting come photos up for me :o) Thanks, I love you!

Kar said...

I understand. If you're feeling it, you're feeling it. If you're not, you're not. Sometimes I just don't wanna do it. And sometimes I do. I'm glad to see you back, though.