Saturday, April 17, 2010

Father Dominguez

Ethan was in his fourth grade school play, "Voyage Through Time." He played the role of Father Dominguez; a Spanish explorer who searched to find a shortcut from Santa Fe, NM to Monterey, CA through Utah. The play was all about the history of Utah as a modern day class of students used a time machine to travel back through time. It was very informative and entertaining at the same time.


Ethan is in the front, brown robe, by the microphone.


The group of five Spanish explorers sang a song about their journey.


Here is a closeup shot of Ethan in his priest robes and cross.

3 comments:

Kar said...

That is so cool! I hope Dylan gets to do cool stuff like that when he gets older. Right now, it's just boring old worksheets.

Jill said...

I am so happy you're blogging again, towards the end of Feb. I thought you gave it up. I love Ethans costume, he should keep it for Halloween.

The Wilson Family said...

AWESOME Ethan!! Wish we could have seen you in action. Good job!