Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Erin made Jeff a card. It said,

"Dear Dad,
I love you. I love
to see you
very much.
Love,
Erin"
Jeff got some of his favorite treats and a GPS for the car. Now when we want one we'll be all ready!
One of my favorite pictures of the day.
We couldn't have a better daddy for us at this house. He works hard so I can stay home with the kids. He loves to play with them, give tickles, shoulder rides and ride bikes. We learn so much from you every day. Thanks for being the best dad ever!

1 comment:

Kar said...

I think that is one of the best things a man can do for his wife - work hard so that she can be at home and raise the kids. I know too many men who forget about their roles...