The annual neighborhood Sidewalk of Fire was a smashing success! Jeff and I were on the planning committee this year. Jeff made up an official logo that looked great on all the staff shirts. There were plenty of pre-dark activities including face painting, hair streamers, sidewalk chalk and bubbles, rockets, a candy launch, and lots of treats.

The kids decorated their bikes and scooters for the Children's Parade.

Erin made a star crown to wear for the evening.

Ethan in the parade.

Katelyn loved the glowsticks. Notice her purple 4th of July shirt- could it be more perfect?

Erin loved all the glowsticks and face painting too.
Some of the fireworks from the awesome 45 minute display. It was the best year yet!
3 comments:
I can't believe I missed it! I will be there next year!!! I LOVE the sidewalk of fire!!!
K is a girl after my own heart, with the love of purple. So cute.
So sad we had to miss it this year...it looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment