This year all three kiddos were in swimming lessons. We just finished up a few weeks ago. All the kids passed their levels and did extremely well. Katelyn was my biggest surprise though. Before swim lessons she didn't want to get her face or ears wet and hated being splashed. Something clicked in her the first day, and she turned into a little fish! She now loves to go under water, swims all around and will even jump off the diving board and go down water slides! It has been amazing to see her confidence grow.
* On the way home from lessons one day Katelyn told me to "crank up the tunes!" I was so shocked to hear her say that- but after I recovered I turned on the radio and laughed most of the way home. She sure has a personality!


1 comment:
"Crank up the tunes"? What a cutie! My Sadie is always requesting music, and then she vetos or accepts the song that's on. Little girls are so funny. Dang it, I wish I had money to put my kids in swimming this year. Maybe I can talk my stingy husband into it still.
Post a Comment