There are so many things I want to blog about. School pictures, Ryan's birth story, lots-o-pictures. Things around here are moving at a slower pace these days. So bear with me as I try to get caught up a little bit. I did get
all the dishes done last night and all flat kitchen surfaces wiped down. That feels like a major accomplishment to me!

Ryan- 5 days old- handsome little man.

My mom came to help after Ryan was born. She was a lifesaver and kept the house running while I was out of it. She was able to have lunch with her brother, Bruce, and his wife, Laraine, before she left.

Ethan's latest Lego creation. A model of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter.

The aftermath of Ryan's first sponge bath at home. He screamed the entire time. Not a big fan yet.

All dressed after his bath. All warm and cozy again.

Cuddle time with dad and Katelyn.

I love this onesie of his. Ryan- 8 days old.

Katelyn put together her ideal Halloween costume. Purple fairy bodice, homemade paper wings, fuzzy bunny ears headband- and a scooter for maximum candy haul.

Erin holding Ryan on a quiet Sunday afternoon.
Erin 7 1/2
Ryan 13 days old

Mom gets her snuggles in too- Ryan's two week birthday.

I just can't get enough of this cutie.
Sleeping soundly at 2 weeks, 4 days old.

Ryan is three weeks old! His baby acne has kicked in now. Hopefully he'll be all clear by the time we bless him. Katelyn loves her little brother and is a great helper. She even got to "babysit" him in his bouncer this morning while momma took a shower. She helps to pick out his clothes most days and is the best diaper helper I could ask for.
7 comments:
You're doing a great job documenting Ryan. I doubt I'll be anywhere near as good as you at kid #4. I love the still living at home onesie too. Cute kidos.
Oh my goodness he is so cute. Congrats again and can't wait to hear the birth story, those are always my favorite!
he is so sweet! And tiny! Congrats again!
Oh my nellie, he is soo cute. Good job you.
He is very sweet, congratulations. Sorry we missed you last weekend we were in CA for fall break. Catch up later.
thanks for the eye candy! I need to come visit again soon before Ryan gets too big! Hugs to you!
He is so, so beautiful! I love his outfit that says "Still living at home." That is adorable. Katelyn sounds like such a good helper. My daughter is really into helping with Gage, too. I know what you mean about getting dishes done as a huge accomplishment. Life is sooooo busy with four.
Post a Comment