Thanksgiving was wonderful this year. We broke tradition (by not going to the Petersen's) and opted for an intimate dinner at home. My sister Heather and her family came, as well as my little brother, Cameron. I was in charge of the pumpkin pies, turkey, sage stuffing, olives, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. Heather made the rolls, yams, green bean casserole, and a chocolate pie. Everything was delicious, and there was plenty of yummy leftovers! Since Heather and Jordan are local only for a limited time, I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to spend some holiday time together. That's what it's all about, right? Family.
7 years ago


1 comment:
Oooh, you're making me hungry...Sad that your sis is only there for a limited time. I adore living in the same city as Nat. Now if we could get the two other sisters here, all would be well. :)
Post a Comment