Friday, May 9, 2008

A Week Away

Last week, Erin, Katelyn and I went to WA to visit my sister, Heather, and her family. She had her sweet baby Abram a few weeks ago and we went to visit and help out. She lives in a small beach town (Pacific Beach) on the coast. The girls and I had a fun time walking the town and going down to the ocean. We also had fun playing on the local elementary school playground. But the best part of all was seeing cute Abram and being able to chill with my sister. Erin and Katelyn loved getting tickle torture from their uncle Jordan. Ethan and Jeff enjoyed their guy week at home and did just fine without us. Here are some pictures from our trip.

4 comments:

Danny's Mom said...

So cute!!! Can you send me the pictures from this week when we were by you? I especailly want the one of you and Justin.

Rachel

Nat said...

Looks like a ton of fun! And how cool would that be to live so close to the beach!

Kar said...

How fun!! I'll bet your sister was so happy to spend time with you. Abram is cute (and he has a cute name).

MakingChanges said...

How fun. I am so glad you were able to go with your girls. What a wonderful memory for them, and the pictures are really fun!