Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures (And a few words)

Just to catch up on my pictures for November before the month is over...

On RARE occasions, she finds herself too tired to go on. This was one such day. After I moved her to her crib she took a 3 1/2 hour nap. I actually had almost two hours of "me" time before the other kiddos got home from school. A rare treat!


On a rainy morning there is nothing more fun than making a tent. This is the new preferred design- with a base from the kitchen table. It is roomy enough for two or three, can be well stocked, and provides hours of entertainment. And can be rebuilt easily after dinner and the next day--


Inside the fancy tent. Notice the lantern, pillows, snacks, and movie watching capabilities.
Cousin Jack came over to play- and we all loved it!!

Ethan was an Indian in the third grade Thanksgiving program. He did an awesome job and had fun learning all the songs and making his costume.

"Why does he ask you HOW?" (From Peter Pan)

Ethan earned his Wolf rank and three arrow points at Pack Meeting this month- way to go Ethan!




And exhale...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing. Doing it all and documenting it too. What a fun month!

Jackee said...

Very fun pics. The third grade program was great. I need to post some pics, too.

Nat said...

I love the fort! We made forts out of couch cushions when I was little. I'm too mean of a mom to let my kids pull the couch apart any more, though mostly they just threw the cushions on the ground and used the couch as a trampoline.

Soozee Carmichael said...

You guys are so creative! I love it!! I used to try and build forts when I was a kid, but they'd either get taken over or destroyed by my brothers...

Lana said...

Amy I had so much catching up to do on your blog and it was SO fun to read! K- The Halloween stuff was great. Your whole family looked so cute! That includes your Santa!! The mummy dogs were adorable. I want to do those next year. Your pumpkins looked fabulous too! That video of Pre-School Musical is way funny. I still want to see High School Musical. Too bad I can't take my daughter on a date to it, huh?
Anyway, I am also so Proud of Ethan for earning his wolf. He is such a good boy and so diligent.
Who took your cute picture? Ha Ha.
The Indian Get up is great too!!
The awesome table tent reminds me of my childhood. There is NOTHING funner then that!
I also love the sleeping angel on the couch. So sweet!
Anyway, love you guys!

Lana said...

oops, I forgot about the apples!
That was a great story to read. YOU ARE THE BEST!! GOOD JOB!!!!
Love it!

Layton Mom said...

Are you his DL? Just wondering since you are in your beautiful shirt? I am the Wolf DL in my ward.

Just Us said...

So Cute! I love the tent and the sleeping baby. Which is what I should be doing right now!!

Kar said...

Okay, when I first scrolled down, I thought that picture of Ethan was Erin with her hair spikey behind a headband! Seriously! Your kids look so much like each other!!