Erin and I finally got all of our hairs cut. It had been a way long time and we were both ready for a change. So we went short. Erin got 4 inches cut and I had 5 inches cut! So for your viewing pleasure here are the before and after shots. Katelyn was disappointed that she wasn't able to come along. Maybe by her third birthday she'll be able to have a small trim. Don't we look so fancy?!?
7 years ago


9 comments:
Looking Good!
Very Cute!
woowee! You are two hot mamma's :)
Glad to see you finally got that appointment you trying to make.
There nothing better than a new doo!
You do look fancy. By the way, I tagged you.
Oh, I love shoulder-length flips. I've been pondering making that change. I need to get used to this bangs thing first. :)
It looks so great! I think I'm ready to grow my hair long again. I don't know HOW long, but longer than it is.
You guys both have perfect hair....beautiful girls!!!!
Very fancy indeed. There are few things better than a new haircut.
I love your new cute doos. (sp?) You look great. We miss you so much.
Post a Comment