A big thanks to all of you for your love, support, prayers, phone calls, referrals, good vibes, concern, service, letters, and well wishes over the past 6 weeks! We have some good news to report- Jeff has been offered and accepted a job at List Fusion and will be starting on Monday. The company is local, so all of you who wanted to get rid of us are out of luck. You will just have to deal for a while. We are very excited to have this opportunity and are happy to be staying in a ward and neighborhood that we love.
We are astounded at all of the love and support we have recieved during this time. We know that the Lord has watched out for us and we have felt and recieved many blessings. I truly see this as a miracle! Many thanks to all of you again- we would not have made it through this time without all of your help and prayers.
7 years ago

13 comments:
I am happy to have found your blog thru Kelly's. It's good to read up on you guys.
Congrat's on the job! Tough times.
YAY!!! I'm so glad that Jeff got a job. And even though you probably didn't care where you ended up, I'm glad you guys are staying put for a while.
Oh, Amy, my heart leapt for joy when I saw the title of your post on my blogroll! From one unemployed family to a newly-employed one, I'm so, so, so tickled for you. And you get to stay right there! How lucky!!! Oh, I hope that things come through for Ben, too.
Wahoo! I heard the great news from Howard at Macey's today. Glad ot hear Jeff got a job and you get to stay. Congrat's again!!!
This couldn't be happening to better people! I admire your positive attitude through all of this. You are quite honestly my hero! :)
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
I am so happy for you guys!
YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Plus, I'm super excited you guys are staying close! HOORAY!!!
Congratulations you really do deserve it... and I am amazed by your faith throughout this process
I echo the comments of your friends. We are so excited for you and thrilled that you get to stay close. You have truely been blessed. This is just a small reminder to all of us that the Lord knows us and our problems and is there to help. Congrats!!
That is the best kind of news! I'm so glad Jeff got a job, he's too talented not to have one! I'm also glad you're staying in Utah. That means that maybe someday we'll see each other and play mexican train (is that what it's called??) again!
Hooray! I love those tender mercies in life.....especially when things seem to be going so wrong all around! You guys are awesome and I'm glad you get to stay where you are happy and don't have to upset the apple cart! Although.....I was rooting for something in Texas! We miss having you guys as neighbors.
I was ecstatic on Sunday when Jeff told me he had a job offer. I was especially happy when he said you guys were staying here. I was really hoping you would stil be here to be Jaxon's Cubmaster. You're the best! You guys are so awesome and I love having you in the Ward. You welcomed us and took us in and I have always loved you and looked up to you. You have a wonderfully positive attitude and you are a great example to all of us. Thanks for being such a great friend. Love ya!
Post a Comment