Today I am one year older and (hopefully) wiser too. 32 years. Amazing.
There was lots of mom stuff to do today. Like laundry, getting kids to do jobs, dishes, reading books, wiping bums, etc. There were also a few fun things that happened because it was my birthday. Like phone calls with birthday wishes, and singing too. Friends stopping by with gifts to let me know that they remembered and love me. (Thanks for the cheesecake and yummy orange plug-in by the way. You guys made my day!!)
More family rituals:
Presents: Pedicure gc, white flower assortment, little fancy shelves to hold my Willow Tree collection, and cards from family.
Eating out: My little fam of 5 went to dinner at Brick Oven. Soooo good!
Cake: Baskin Robbins Ice Cream cake. Chocolate cake, peanut butter cup ice cream. Hubby made an awesome selection.
Back story: Erin has been secretly planning for months to make sure that I got some flowers for my birthday. She told me she had to answer the door when dad got home and under no circumstances was I to look at what was going on. It was a great surprise! They are beautiful and fragrant. How lucky am I to have such a thoughtful daughter? Very.


14 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one!
Happy Birthday Amy!
Sounds like you had great birthday!
Happy Birthday to you, Amy!
I might know a little something about those cookies. I believe I overheard something about them.
Brick Oven is Yum.my.
I SUCK! I totally knew your birthday was coming up, but completely spaced it yesterday! So, happy birthday to you! You rock; end of story! (Oh, and I thought you were done wiping little bums...?)
Happy Birthday! Whatever happened to girls lunch out! Hope you had a great day. Love Hill
Okay..love love these pictures. My favorite is how excited K is in the picture of the lit candles...you two have the exact same expression. And the one of you and Erin with the flowers, so cute!
PS when are you posting pics from Lagoon, I am anxiously awaiting them!
If you want access to my blog email me at mouse3337@aol.com
Amy---Happy B-day!!! Sounds like you had a good one!! I'm impressed...thoughtful, creative and fun!!! I wanted to call on your b-day--but we were out of town (Lake Powell)-- so here's a little late B-day hello and wishes!!!
Talk to you soon!
Ang
Hey Amy, I'm so lame! Happy Birthday! BTW the recipe is posted!!
A game night would be FABULOUS, I just don't know when yet...my schedule is up in the air right now, but I will let you know...I should have a Friday night open pretty soon for ya!!
Belated birthday wishes. I actually mentioned out loud on the 17th that I thought it was your birthday, and - of course - did nothing to act on it. Again. Glad it was awesome!
Dang, I need to get a chore chart going, stat! I get exhausted thinking about making kids do chores. But I need to get started down that road. I love you in pink! What a pretty shirt! Happy Birthday! Yay, 32-year-olds!!
Post a Comment