Monday, January 31, 2011

4 Months

This smiley Ry guy is 4 months old! I took him into the doctor this morning for a well check. Here are the new stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 11 oz. (64 %tile)
Height: 26.5 inches (92 %tile)
Head Circumference: 16 inches (12 %tile)

Ryan sleeps for 8 hours at night. He loves to smile and drool. His newest discovery is that he has hands. He likes to hold toys and eat his hands a lot. He is a very happy baby. He's usually only sad if he needs a diaper change, a bottle, or a nap. He can turn 180 degrees while lying on his tummy. We have heard a few real giggles so far and look forward to many more. He still doesn't have much hair, but it looks to be blonde. His eyes are still blue. Ryan loves to kick while laying on his back and when getting his diaper changed. He is a very active mover and I think that we'll be in for some trouble as he gets bigger!

A few more pics from the past month:


Smiley Ry Guy

1-11-2011

With brother Ethan.

Sleeping on dad.

1-15-2011

Bowling with the family (and mom).

1-18-2011

Getting some time in with Grandpa H.

1-25-2011


2 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my goodness, all of your kids look so much alike! It's so cute! he is adorable. Look at those cheeks. He, at four months, has my Gage, at six months, beat, dang it. :) Gage is only 13 pounds, 15 oz. 5th percentile! Oh well. At least he's growing again.

The Wilson Family said...

Holy cow, you have been busy blogging since I last checked!! Way to go seester :o) Cute pictures. I am not attempting to get something up on mine before I fall asleep sitting up, lol.