Monday, March 7, 2011

5 Months

A week ago Ryan turned 5 months old!


Here is what he is up to now:
~He laughs. Especially when he gets "hi-yaaa"ed by his siblings and daddy.
~He has discovered his feet. He tries to eat them especially when in his bumbo seat.
~He can hold toys and is starting to reach and grab for them.
~He has rolled over front to back twice. Once while mom was watching, and once as a surprise for mom.
~He is still a very smiley, happy and drooly boy.
~He figured out how to blow his spit everywhere. I believe *blowing raspberries* is the cute name for it .
~He is reachy and leany. This means that it is very difficult to eat with him on my lap anymore. I guess I need to get out the highchair. It is also hard to type because he likes to help.
~His hair is growing! It is blond and fuzzy and looks like he has a perfect buzz cut, albeit a rather short one.

Some of his smiley guy action.

He likes to push up on his hands when on his tummy. Crawling prep.



Here is some of that feet action I was discussing earlier.








Ryan and big sister Erin.




Taking a quick nap while mommy gets ready.

He has been a sick boy this past week. He was diagnosed with an ear infection and RSV. He is a lot happier now and feeling better. Now if I can just get him back to sleeping through the night.

4 comments:

Organ Family said...

Amy- he is so cute:) What a blessing he is to you all!

Jill said...

I am so happy to see pictures. He is super cute!!! Also that is a cool little blue chair thing.

Kar said...

Oh, poor little kiddo. I've been keeping Gage home from church, praying that he doesn't get RSV. We'll see if it works. There are several families in our ward who bring their kids to church sick, which really bugs me. I'm nervous that someone's going to give something to Micah in nursery, and that he'll pass it on to Gage.

Hill Family said...

HE IS SO CUTE! ADORABLE I LOVE THE PIC OF HIM AND ERIN