I had some grand plans for St. Patrick's Day. Most of them fell apart. We all wore green, though I didn't get a picture before Ryan acquired an outfit change and Katelyn was in no mood for pictures. The Leprechaun remembered to come and turn the milk green, and we did have a yummy dinner of green waffles, green milk, green eggs, and sausage. I love to celebrate this holiday with my kids, just because. I hope it keeps being a fun family tradition for them and makes some memories at the same time. Hopefully next year things will be even more fun.
7 years ago

2 comments:
I think you did just the right amount of green celebrating. I went way, way, way too overboard, and it just ended up stressing me out. This reminds me that I need a new waffle iron.
That sounds really fun! Normally I make pesto spaghetti for dinner since its green, but i had the flu so we scrapped that idea this year! Everyone was home sick on st pattys but we wore our green, and the necklances, buttons and tattoos i got them:) and the leprachaun brought them reeces cups!
Post a Comment