Ryan turned 6 months old a few weeks ago. Here are the stats from his doctor's appointment:
Height- 27 inches (69 %tile)
Weight- 17 lbs. 2 oz. (41 %tile)
Head Circumference- 16.5 inches (8 %tile)
Ryan is the most happy baby I have ever had. He really is a great baby. Still a good night sleeper and getting better at his nap taking. In the last month he has learned to roll from back to front. In the last few days he has become a rolling champion. He will roll both ways and can maneuver to reach toys on his tummy. He has been introduced to rice cereal. He is slowly tolerating it. He likes to blow raspberries right when I get a full spoon up to his mouth, thereby making a lovely mess of himself and me. He is enjoying playing in the bouncy car. He is very smiley, and loves to giggle especially for his older brother Ethan. I can tell that he wants to be bigger than he is. I think that he will be an early mover, crawler, walker so he can keep up with everyone else. Trying out the highchair for the first time. 3-30-2011

1 comment:
I wish I could just sit in a bouncy car all day.
Post a Comment