Friday, April 22, 2011

Movin' on Up

To the East side- of the neighborhood. So we are officially no longer homeowners. We accepted an offer on our home, and 9 days later we are closed and moved out. (Of course that week included Spring Break for 5 days, an 8th birthday, medical consultations, and lots of phone calls and packing.) It has been a crazy, stressful, and exhausting week, but we made it! We are currently abiding in a rental until we can find a suitable home to purchase. We have the same home phone number which will be hooked back up in a few days. We are anxious to start the search for our "real" house and hope to make that move in the next few months.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wahoo! Such great news! I am so happy you guys were able to sell! Good Luck with the house hunting! How exciting! We hope the medical testing went well I was thinking of you guys over Spring Break.

Klin said...

I am looking to sell my house, if you want to stay in the ward. It's too big for us with two kids at home. We really don't need 6 bedrooms anymore, even if one is used as an office.

Organ Family said...

Congrats on selling your house!

Jill said...

You could always move to Montana. I could totally live with that :)