Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yes

Just a quick note to say that we are alive. We moved to our new house over the weekend. The kitchen is unpacked, but there is still much to do. Beds are set up and made, toys are everywhere, but we are happy. The kids are on summer vacation. We are trying to adjust to that as well as getting settled. We have a new phone number which I keep meaning to email out, but haven't done yet. So send me a comment or email if you would like it sooner than I get to it.

I am way behind on blogging. Someday I hope to get caught up. Someday.

Posts to look forward to:
Easter
Erin's 8th Birthday and Baptism
Jeff's 36th Birthday
Katelyn's Sleep Study and Diagnosis
Grandma's Funeral
Ryan's 8 month update
The Move
Ethan's 11th Birthday

1 comment:

Nat said...

That sounds like me-I have a bunch of things I want to blog about. I, however, have no excuse-I haven't moved! You rock, and hopefully we'll see you (and your new place) this weekend!