Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wii are Family

Never say never. I thought that I would never have a gaming system in my house. But Jeff earned some extra money and wanted to buy a Wii with it. What could I say? Now I have been converted and take back all my "I never's", at least about that. We are having such a fun time playing as a family. Even Katelyn gets in on the action. So for now, this is a good thing. It is also a really great motivating tool. (ie- "Ethan if you get a 3 or 4 in behavior at school today you can play the Wii after school." Results- the second 4 ever earned the whole school year.) We try to keep it a fun thing to do at night after all the jobs are done, dinner is over, and dad is home. So bring your 'A' game if you come over. Erin (nicknamed Spareto) might just want to kick your trash in bowling!




Jeff and Erin playing doubles tennis.




Ethan and K are spectating. Just so cute I think.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Seems Pete and I are just about the only ones on the Petersen side without a Wii now! Of course, to get one we need to stop spending money on things like kidney stones and new babies!

Nat said...

Seems Pete and I are just about the only ones on the Petersen side without a Wii now! Of course, to get one we need to stop spending money on things like kidney stones and new babies!

Kar said...

Katelyn is so cute! Time flies - it feels like you just barely had her.

Danny's Mom said...

Amy,
I love that video. It was so cute!!! She looks bigger. I miss you guys. School has started for me and I miss you guys more and more. I wish we could come over and play. I guess now we have to become social and make some friends so we can go to their house to play games.

Love ya,
Rach