
Erin got to go with her mom and grandma to go get a pedicure. It was a big girls' outing, no Katelyn. Erin got to soak her feet and then she picked a light blue color to paint her toes. No surprises there! She loved it, as did I. Hopefully we haven't ruined her forever. I'm sure this won't happen again for a very long time!
4 comments:
Oh, so jealous! I desperately need a pedicure. I actually think I have a coupon for one around here somewhere... I need to dig it out of my purse.
Pedicures ROCK! But I think they would lose their wonderment if you did them all the time.
I too am very jealous. How sad that a 6 year olds toes look better than mine!
So fun! That is what Ashlee chose to do for her 9th birthday. She took her cousin Moriah and Moriah's mom has never even had a pedicure. They had so much fun!
Post a Comment