Erin has been wanting to take a dance class for ages. This summer she took a few weeks of classes through a community center and loved it. So we decided to put her in a dance class this year. She is taking it through BYU, and is in the children's creative dance program. Twice a semester the parents get to go and watch, so this was the Christmas "performance" that they did for the parents.

In Motion

Dancing in her snowflake costume for the parent performance.

Erin and her best friend Hannah Scott.
5 comments:
What fun! I've always liked little girl dance costumes, and I'm sure she did great!
How cute. I can't wait to have our girl and do dance classes with her.
That is so neat. Dance was such an enormous part of my life growing up. I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world. I love to play The Nutcracker and dance in my head - I still remember all the steps to the different parts I was. Erin looks so great in these photos.
So cute! Love to watch little girls dancing!
Awww, she's so cute! I love her light blue outfit!! I bet she picked that out!
Post a Comment