Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Katelyn says...

After the song "Santa Baby" had just finished playing on the radio in the car, Katelyn tells me, "Mom, Baby Santas don't hurry down the chimney!!" I got a good laugh from that one.

Katelyn calls daytime "Happy Day" and when it is dark "Dark Day". For example when she woke up this morning she came running downstairs yelling, "Mom, it's happy day!" How can you have a bad morning when it's a happy day to your three year old?
And this summer when I was trying to get the kids to bed at 9:00pm, but it was still light outside, she said, "But mom, it's not dark day, it's still happy day!" Sorry kiddo, but it is still bedtime.

That sweet girl can really make me smile!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Such a fun age! That would make my day great too, calling it "happy day".

Kar said...

What a cutie. I would smile every morning if someone said that to me.

The Wilson Family said...

awww, she's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! HOw was your Thanksgiving? Love, Angela