Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Break Fun

Since Jeff had to work all of Spring Break I tried to get the kids out of the house to have some fun. The weather was very cold and sometimes snowy so we were mostly stuck to indoor places. We met the Wards at the BYU Museum of Paleontology for some dinosaur explorations one day. Most of the kids loved being eaten by dinosaur skeletons, but all K wanted to do was hang on me and have me carry her around.

Another day we trekked up to Ogden to visit with my grandparents. We also went to the Treehouse Museum while we were there. Lastly, my brother and his family came for a quick visit from California for a few days.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I love that picture of K. It totally embodies the "hang on me and have me carry her around" part of your dinosaur museum experience. :)

Jill said...

I didn't know they had cool dinosaurs at BYU. How fun is that.