On Wednesday's fun ocean adventures Jeff took Ethan out in the water for some body surfing on a board Megan and Andy brought. Jeff got in on some wave action too and lost his glasses in the ocean. We brought no spares and so he spent the rest of the vacation like a blind man. I didn't appreciate getting to drive everywhere we went, and he didn't like not being able to see anything that wasn't six inches from his nose. We did make several attempts to get things remedied there, but Jeff had to wait until we got home to have the gift of sight restored to him. Next time we'll bring a backup (or two) for sure.
7 years ago




2 comments:
I am so jealous. It looks like you had so much fun.
Oh, jeez, poor Jeff. That would suck so much. I'll bet he got headaches, too. I cannot stand to be without my glasses or contacts. Dang.
Post a Comment