Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Fun FHE

Since the baby is due in a week, we decided to have a last fun FHE hurrah, since it might not happen again for a while. We all went to Trafalga to play some miniature golf. The older kids remembered going there, but for K it was an all new experience. Katelyn insisted on wearing her fireman hat from her field trip earlier that day. Jeff managed to get a hole in one. Ethan's favorite hole was the windmill, but he was bummed when he couldn't get the ball to make it inside the moving trap door. After he finished the hole he ended up taking his ball and coaxing it in by hand- just to see what happened. Erin made some good shots and got fairly good at aiming the ball toward the hole. Katelyn preferred the "drag the ball with the club" method, and managed to get her ball in the hole every time. I took a few turns for Erin after K wouldn't let me help her anymore. At the end we celebrated a successful night by eating some Dippin' Dots. It was a fun night and I'm glad that we had the chance to make some memories.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited that you're due so soon! Yay for not being pregnant anymore!!! You guys are so cute, with the FHE. I suck; FHE went down the tubes when I was preggo, and now I'm too stressed out to do it. (Four kids is HARD.)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Can't wait to see this baby!!! Mini golfing is so fun.