Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ryan

Our little bundle of joy has arrived! Ryan Alexander Petersen made his arrival at 8:36pm on Monday, September 27, 2010. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21 inches long. We are already so in love with him!

Leaving the hospital- the first time in real clothes.
The welcome home crew. Heather had the kids make some signs to welcome Ryan home. The older kids were so excited to finally have mom and brother home.Ryan at 3 days old.

Wide awake for a few minutes.

Mom and baby are doing well. Ryan is well loved and gets lots of cuddle time with everyone. More details and pictures to come soon!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man, what a cutie! He looks so snuggly and I would like to order one just like him asap. :) Congrats to you all and I hope you guys get some sleep soon! :)

Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations! I love the name Ryan, it's one of my favorite.

random buttercup said...

Congrats! I love the name - and that he's a Libra. Libras rock!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Yeah he's here! Cute name and cuter face. He's a keeper.

Holly said...

Congratulations! He fits in with the rest of your kids. (Meaning, of course, he's very cute.)

Klin said...

Ooooh is he ever beautiful. What fun for you. Get some rest. Hope I get to see you soon.

Jenn Allphin said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! He is adorable!

Jackee said...

So precious. I am so happy for you guys! Congrats.

The Wilson Family said...

ohhhh he's so cute, I want to snuggle him right now!

Nat said...

I love that you guys make cookie-cutter kids! He's adorable.

(Hey, I sent that outfit in the mail since Pete didn't make it down this last weekend. It should get there in a few days.)

Natalie said...

He is so cute!

Kar said...

He is gorgeous. All of your kids are identical twins, I swear. If you took away all of their hair, I swear you couldn't tell them apart!! I'm so glad your pregnancy is over, Amy! Hallelujah!! Pregnancy sucks.