Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tooth-less

Erin lost her fifth tooth yesterday. The first of the top ones to leave. She was very excited. She carefully packaged her tooth for the tooth fairy. Apparently the fairy was very busy last night and forgot to come and get it. Oops! I told Erin to give her another try. I'm SURE that she will be by tonight. Erin is okay to give the tooth fairy one more chance, but that's it.

Erin isn't sure what to think of her new tooth-less look. She is still trying to wiggle the tooth with her tongue, but it is gone. She doesn't think she looks quite like herself anymore. Luckily, she had her school pictures taken over a week ago with the old smile. She is still adorable, but something definitely changes when the baby teeth go. Erin is growing up!

2 comments:

Kar said...

They really look so different without their top teeth. Dyl lost one of his a few weeks ago. It's only his third! He is really slow to lose teeth. I swear that Jake has lost like twenty teeth.

Nat said...

Yeah, Jake has lost 8 now. Crazy.

I love her little envelope that she made. So creative! We put the tooth in a cup in water by the kitchen sink. Which is not how we did it growing up. Hmm.