That's exactly how I am feeling. School started. Back then it was still hot and summery. Ethan and Erin took the plunge first. Then a week later it was time for my youngest daughter, Katelyn, to take her first adventures in school too. They are all adjusting to earlier bedtimes and routines that include homework and after school snacks. We are learning to love a new area and a new school all at the same time. The kids are making new friends, and Jeff and I are contributing members to a ward once again. The summer days of play are over. The crisp of fall is in the air again. It is my favorite season. Perhaps I am ready for a break from the summer heat. Maybe it's the changing colors all around. I do enjoy some hot chocolate and a blanket too. So welcome fall! You have been missed.
Here are some traditional back to school pictures from this year.
Ethan's first day of of 6th grade
Katelyn's first day of Kindergarten
The new purple backpack
The oldest three on Katelyn's first day.
Go Roadrunners!

No comments:
Post a Comment