Monday, April 7, 2008

ABC Tag

So Nat tagged me- my very first tag- so I suppose that I should do it. This is not an invitation for hoards of other people to tag me--

A-Attached or Single? Attached

B-Best Friend? Jeff

C-Cake or Pie? Cake- chocolate preferably.

D-Day of Choice? Saturday

E-Essential Item? Tide laundry soap- it's the only "clean" smell for me.

F-Favorite Color? Blue, and pink since I've had girls.

G-Gummy bears or worms? Yuck! Not a real fan of either.

H-Hometown? You know where I live- but I grew up in Cincinnati, OH

I-Favorite Indulgence? Holding sleeping babies.

J-January or July? July-summer, swimming, no school!

K-Kids? 3

L-Life isn't complete without? Good music and friends.

M-Marriage date? June 28, 1997

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 2 sisters

O-Oranges or apples? Big, juicy oranges.

P-Phobia or fears? Having all my teeth fall out.

Q-Quote? 1.21 Jiggawats! 1.21 Jiggawats! (Back to the Future)

R-Reason to smile? A wonderful family and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

S-Season of choice? Fall- I love the leaves and the first crisp mornings after a long, hot summer!

T-Tag 2 people: Lana, Natalie

U-Unknown facts about me? I have a very sensitive belly button.

V-Vegetable? Lots- Broccoli, asparagus, spinach, carrots, corn on the cob, yams, potatoes...

W-Worst habit? Taking a nap on the couch before actually going to bed.

X-X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray. I hate having ultrasounds- it's the belly button thing again.

Y-Your favorite food? Chocolate anything

Z-Zodiac sign? Gemini

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I just saw your comment....it's called Arnica and you can get it at the healthfood store. The stuff is fabulous!!!

Nat said...

Thanks for doing this tag. That's so funny about your belly button! I guess you'll never want to get it pierced, eh? :)

Kar said...

I've never known anyone who is scared that all of their teeth will fall out! That is so funny! :)

Danny's Mom said...

I think your tag is so cute! I didn't know the thing about your belly button either. Isn't amazing what you learn about others buy a silly little questionaire. We'll miss you in CA.

Jen said...

Your a nut! Thanks for not tagging me! Keep your belly button covered and you'll be good! See ya soon.

MakingChanges said...

Loved your answers. A sensitive belly button? Really?

Lana said...

Amy, love your answers. Good to know........Good to know!!
You are really stretching me trying to tag me girl. You know I don't like to share too much information about myself on my blog. SCARY!! I'm trying to make myself do it, I promise! Ha Ha.