Thursday, April 17, 2008

Visit to the Children's Museum

This week is spring break and we wanted to do a few fun things. So far we have had a picnic lunch at the park, played with friends, and we went to the children's museum. There is lots of fun things to do there. Ethan loved getting sneezed on by the giant nose. K loved getting to see "Melmo." Erin's favorite part of the museum was riding in the red car and pumping the gas. We also were lucky enough to go to the Planetarium and check out Mars and the planets. It was a super fun day, and all the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. Great for mom too!


4 comments:

Nat said...

That looks like so much fun! The Museum of Idaho was really boring for the kids, to say the least. Maybe when we head down there... someday... you'll have to go again and take us with you!

MakingChanges said...

Wow, you did some fun stuff! I must be the most boring mom in the world- we stayed home, just trying to survive the week!

Lana said...

Those were cute pictures from the museum. That Elmo exhibit looked really fun. I kinda wish I had taken Noah in there. Oh well.....next time maybe.....if it's still there. Anyway, thanks for the good time!! Send me some pics.

Kar said...

That sounds like a blast. I always wanted to take Dylan to the Children's Museum, but it was closed for like a year when I was still living there. (This is the museum in SLC, right?)