Monday, April 7, 2008

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Bundt Cake

As I sit here and watch the snow fly- yet again- I am wanting to bake something warm and gooey. Chocolate is one of my vices in this life, and I have had several friends asking me to post recipes, so here is a recipe for an ooey gooey chocolate bundt cake. Very tasty and perfect for a cold, snowy April day. Or really any day because chocolate makes every day happy! And as I don't have a picture of this tasty cake you'll have to settle for a picture of the snow flying. Real, huge flakes of cold snow taken just moments ago.

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 milk chocolate cake mix
1 c. sour cream
1 small box (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. oil
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients together. Mix well. Pour into well greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, or until done. I like to eat it with lots of Cool Whip.

4 comments:

Nat said...

YUM! I'm totally going to have to make this!

Dan said...

Amy I can't wait to this. Can you believe this crazy weather we are having?
Natalie

Kar said...

Oh, my husband will die and go to heaven when I make this. He is such a chocolate fiend. Me, not so much. Which is good. I think not liking chocolate has saved me several inches in my chubby belly.

Danny's Mom said...

The recipe looks so yummy!!!
I am so glad you decided to do the weekly recipe on your blog. Now I won't have to come over and scan all of your recipes. I'll just have to check your blog every week and over the next year or two I should have them all.