Friday, September 5, 2008

The Book

I have been working on a book for my grandparents 62nd wedding anniversary for a few months now and it is finally done! It has memories from their grandkids as well as pictures of us all. It has been a major undertaking, and has consumed way more time than I thought it would. I now have sent it off to be published and can't wait to give it to them. I am happy with the way it turned out. I am the most non-scrapbooky person so this was a major challenge for me!

11 comments:

Jenn Allphin said...

That is such a great book! You did an amazing job! They are going to love it. I need to talk to you about doing something like that myself. I think that is such a great gift to give.

Darling Details said...

that is such a neat gift!! I think they will love it. Good job!

Jennifer said...

What a great book! I am sure your grandparents will love it. Nice job!

Kar said...

That is so neat. They will be so thrilled. Is Heritage Makers one of those digital scrapbooking things, then?

Natalie said...

How cute Amy!

MakingChanges said...

Wow! You did a really good job. Loved the idea of having everyone put their memories. What a treasure!

Nat said...

It looks amazing! I love it! And I'm sure your grandparents will love it too.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Wow, Amy, it turned out SOOOOO cute! I love it! You are so good at the scrapbooky stuff...don't kid yourself!

sandy said...

Love the book Amy. You did a great job and I'm sure they will be a treasure to them.

Hillary said...

Amy- The book turned out great. I am glad you decided to do it. I know your Grandparents will love it!

The Wilson Family said...

Way to go Maim! Love you!