
On Saturday we took
The Book up to my grandparents house. Some of my aunts and cousins were there also. We had a small party to celebrate my Grandpa Hutzley's 84th birthday Friday, and my grandparents 62nd wedding anniversary next week. My grandma (Lois Hutzley) was so surprised and loved the book. My grandpa looked at it for a minute- I'm sure he'll take some more time once everyone was gone. He was looking more frail and tired since the last time I saw him, and is now on medication for Alzhiemer's. Very sad. It was good to see them both though. You never know when it could be the last time- so I enjoy my visits with them.
5 comments:
How awesome! I'm sure they'll love and treasure that book!
Good job, I wish I was there to see how Grandma liked it. I am sad about Grandpa, but am glad he looked at it for a minute. Looks like it was a good time...looks like yummy cake.
I'm so sorry your grandpa has Alzheimer's. So sad. Does he have helpers come in, or is your grandma shouldering the whole responsibility right now?
I'm so glad everything turned out well with your book and that you were able to go deliver it! That's fabulous!
Hi- Its Angela Please email me at contortedfilbert@aol.com...we have a lot of catching up to do
thanks!
Angela
Post a Comment