Jeff and I have been married for seventeen years now. We have four beautiful children that we adore. They keep us moving and help to focus our lives on what is most important.
Katelyn dumped the Go Fish game out of the bag last night. She then decided that it would make a great hat. I love her so much! She has some spunk that I have yet to figure out what to do with. She sure makes life interesting around here!
LOL so glad you got that with the camera! She is such a cutie. Whenever my kidlets do things like that, the camera is always NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Arrrrrgh! :D
5 comments:
So creative! I love it!
reminds me of when my mom would put rollers in her hair and then sit under a hair dryer with a bag on her head.
You gotta love Miss K!
So cute!
I will let you know how the schooling is going. I will need some help at some point I am sure :) Thanks
LOL so glad you got that with the camera! She is such a cutie. Whenever my kidlets do things like that, the camera is always NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Arrrrrgh! :D
Ha ha ha! So cute! I feel like I say that about all your posts though! K makes me laugh, she's so funny!
Post a Comment