Monday, December 8, 2008

Jingling

A conversation~

Ethan: Mom can we go jingling this year?
Mom: What?
Ethan: Jingling, this year?
Mom: I'm not sure I know what you mean.
Ethan: You know, when you go sing to people's doors. Sing Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls?
Mom: Oh... Caroling. Yes, Ethan. We are actually going to go caroling for an activity with the cub scouts this month.
Ethan: Cool. Can we sing Jingle Bells?
Mom: Sure.

4 comments:

Jackee said...

He's such a cute boy.

Nat said...

Love it! Maybe it should be called "jingling"-you almost always sing "Jingle Bells".

Soozee Carmichael said...

I love "jingling"! Its so much fun! Cute new background, BTW...unless you've had it for a while and I didn't notice, then cute background!!

Kar said...

Cute! I'm glad that kids keep saying cute things, even when they get older. I love the things kids say. P.S. My word verification below is "quivers." Funny! It's hardly ever a real word on those things!