Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picture Tag

Jackee tagged me with this one. It's been a while since I played along on a tag, so here it goes.

Rules:
1. Go to the Document/My Pictures site on your computer.
2. Go to your sixth file.
3. Go to your sixth picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag six people.

This is my awesome sister Heather with Erin. Heather was in college then and would come hang out at my house frequently. Erin is just over two years old in this picture. Now my Miss K is wearing these same jammies! I miss ya Heather!!!

I tag anyone who wants to and hasn't already done a tag like this before. It was fun for me to take a trip down memory lane. Time goes by way too quickly.

4 comments:

Jackee said...

Very cute! It looks like Erin had a little more hair than Katelyn does. Ashlee had more than Emilee, too.

Nat said...

Okay, you and Heather are totally clones of each other! At first glance of that pic, I was like "Oh, Amy and Erin!" Crazy!

The Wilson Family said...

Oh yeah! It's me :o) How fun. I will have to do this tag too. I miss you too!

Kar said...

Your sister totally looks like you! When I first glanced, I was like, oh, did Amy dye her hair darker?? :) I did this one awhile ago; it was a lot of fun. And your kids are all clones of each other. They look so much alike!!