Here is a video of K singing: Short and sweet- but always better when you bounce the microphone around crazily.
Erin singing her original creation, "Very Good Day". K makes it a little bit of a duet for a second and Erin rocks it out with a great ending. (Disclaimer: No cute girls were harmed in the making of this clip, and the star asked me to post this specific clip to make sure everyone got their smile for the day :)
And one more for grandmas- Erin rocks the house with the classic "Can I Have This Dance" from HSM3.
**This footage has been provided by mommy cam of the Erin and Katelyn Band. Thanks for watching. CD's to be released sometime soon or maybe never.

7 comments:
I love the little pose at the end of the second movie, where Erin almost biffed it off her bed! So funny! It gave me a chuckle.
You have quite the little superstars on your hands. I'm sure if you need more than a duet my boys would be happy to join in!
So stinkn' cute!!! Oh how I love when they don't shy away from the camera!! Hopefully it stays that way...don't grow up girls!!!
That is seriously cute Amy! I am so glad you captured that on video.
The picture tag was a cute idea.
I have been reading your blog all along although I haven't been commenting. I am SO happy that Jeff got his new job and I am so glad that still did the pottery. Your creations were astounding! Most magnificent darling! :)
You know, you may have felt blessed these past few months, but what you don't know is what a blessing YOU are to so many....including ME! Love you!
Oh, and I love the upside down picture. They look a lot alike while upside down.
Fabulous!
Loved it....thanks for posting the videos. I love kids and their imaginations...You are lucky you get to see that everyday :o) Miss you Amy!!
Such talent--- seriously cute!
Post a Comment