I think that fasting makes you hungry for sweets. Jeff has gotten in the creative spirit tonight and has come up with something quite unique. Little, square, yellow cakes filled with homemade cream cheese frosting. More than a Twinkie, but less then a cake. It's a
Squinkie.

Jeff carefully creates the cream cheese icing for inside.

Then, like a skilled surgeon fills the squinkies to perfection.

The kids patiently wait their turn to try the new creation.
The reviews have come in...

Ethan says, "MMMmmmmm! I love it so much!"

Katelyn comments, "Good."

Erin says, "I just like the frosting."

Mom thinks it is a tasty way to have the frosting inside the cake. Less mess and rather delicious!
And Jeff thinks they are "Squink-tastic!"
8 comments:
You can make us Squinkies anytime! Wow Jeff, you are quite the inventor! Keep it up and someday you could get a job with your father-in-law makeing all kinds of yummy treats!
Yum...sounds delish!! Pretty creative too!!
I'm with Erin! Give me the bag of Icing! :) Great idea, I'll have to try it out with my kids.
Mmm, yummy! Maybe you'll have to make another batch this weekend when we come down! Can't wait to see you guys!
What a great idea! Way to go Jeff.
haha, I want one!
Oooh, yum!!! I totally need to make cookies tonight. And jog. And help Nat at her mutual activity. And help my Laurel with her term paper. Sigh.
Erin wanting just the frosting sounds like her mother at that age!!! :-)
Post a Comment