Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going Green

We get into our green around here on St. Patrick's Day. Clothing or food- nothing escapes the celebratory green. In the morning we woke to find the milk turned green by mysterious trickster Leprachauns.


The cute kiddos in their green shirts.

We made lots of green shamrock cookies to spread some green cheer to our friends and neighbors.

Erin enjoys a delicious green dinner including green crust pizza and green kool-aid.

Green is Ethan's favorite color. Could this day get any better?

And oh yes- the green Jello jigglers. Katelyn's favorite treat of the day.

5 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Very cute idea Amy...the pizza looks tasty!

Nat said...

You are just so stinking creative and cute! What a good mom you are for making the day fun and memorable!

Jackee said...

You are such a fun Mom!

Kar said...

I keep thinking I'm going to do stuff like that every year on St. Patrick's Day, but then I never do. I suck.

Hill Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe how big Kat is getting!