Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bats Game


After our egg dyeing adventures it was time to go to the baseball game. I was really glad that my dad was there to teach Ethan a little about the sport since Jeff and I are mostly non-sporty people. The kids liked having some ball park snacks and watching the game even though it was a little chilly. The Bats won the game which made it even more fun.
Katelyn gets some cuddles from grandpa to warm up.







After the game was over Ethan got to meet the mascot and even got a ball autographed by one of the players.

3 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Oh I am jealous maim...I miss home and the Bats games with mom and dad. Looks like the kids had a good time. K looks so cute on dad's lap!

Kar said...

Oooh, I love, love, love going to baseball games. Nothing beats it. How fun!!!

Nat said...

What a fun little outing! I'm good with baseball games for, oh, about 2 innings, and then I'm done!