The Easter Bunny found us in Kentucky. The kids got awesome baskets filled with lots of goodies. Ethan and Erin also got a Webkinz, and Katelyn got a Little People set. When Erin saw her Lil' Seahorse Webkinz she said, "The Easter Bunny read my mind. He got me exactly what I wanted!!" That Bunny is amazing!

All of us ready for church on Easter Sunday.
5 comments:
That is so cute!! I am happy that the bunny found the kids ;o) Your little family is growing up and I am missing it! Sad. Love you!
Looks like your trip was a success! The family picture is super cute!
Aww you guys are so cute. How do you do those combined pictures in a group. That's so cool. I de-privatized my blog, so everyone can see it now. Glad you guys had a happy easter.
I love the girls' little matching dresses! I know - Dylan just cannot believe that the Easter bunny knew exactly what Dylan would have wanted. I laughed. He'll find out soon enough.
I love the girls' matching dresses! Does Ethan know about the Easter bunny yet?
Post a Comment