That's a yummy Hawaiian cake for all you non-Petersens.
Oh- and this too. And '07 Mazda 6. Not so much of a birthday gift, but we bought it the day before his birthday. Jeff has been looking at new cars and SUV's. Once he decided on the kind, we found this one rather quickly. I'd call it a midlife crisis, but it was more of a need for AC on the freeways in the hot summer. He has been without for a few years now. Plus the whole reliability issue. So here is a picture of the 12 year upgrade. Now he gets to drive it for at least ten years. Hope you like it babe!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
Cool new car. I'm not a gamer so I'll take ya'lls word that they are good :)
We need to have a game night and play the new game!!!! And, I LOVE your new car! Mazda 6s are one of my favorite cars, hence why Jake drives one in the story!
Oooh, fancy new car! I love it. We hope that both of our cars will last years and years and years, but you never know, eh? I'm glad Jeff had a good birthday. He's getting old! But hey, we all are. And 30s are the new 20s, so I've heard.
I'm so glad Jeff got a car with A/C. Our main family car's A/C isn't working, and I can tell it's going to be a miserable summer. I used to think people who were 30 were so ooooold. And now I'm 32. Crazy. Is Colusseum a board game? I can't tell.
WOW, great new upgrade! I'm still working on Father's Day. Doesn't look like the car thing will work out for us, however, I am happy to see it worked for you!
Post a Comment