Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ethan's Room Makeover

BEFORE: White upper walls, blue lower walls. Dinosaur border in between. Originally decorated for Ethan at age 3. Ethan and his friend Trey had lots of fun tearing off the wallpaper border. K and Erin were big helpers too. Ethan and Erin even got in on some of the painting action.
AFTER: Camouflage paradise. Ethan's Grandma P made him a new comforter and matching pillowcase for his bed. Two walls are a deep green and the other two walls are white. The finishing touch is the camo net hanging from the ceiling over his bed. A lot more grown up, and 9 year old approved!

9 comments:

Christy said...

Dallas loves Ethan's new room! Maybe I should decorate hers this way?...
I'm sure the part she likes best is the fact that he has his OWN room. :) Definitely looks like a 'big boy' room! Congrats Ethan!

Klin said...

That room is supa cool!!!

I love how everyone helped out. That's the best way.

The Wilson Family said...

Love the camo net above the bed...very cool finishing touch. What a cool mom you are maim :o)It looks great!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Whoa. Cool room Ethan! I love camo stuff.

Kar said...

What a cool new room! How fun. I would love, love, love to redecorate Dylan and Sadie's room. Someday...

Jackee said...

I love it! So cool for Ethan. Amy, where do you get your energy? Way to go!

Nat said...

I LOVE his new cammo room! I'm thinking this fall I'll be moving Jake up into his own room, and we'll be repainting and doing a new comforter. So fun!

Bingham Bunch said...

MUCH more manly....great job Ethan!

Danny's Mom said...

Ethan,

I love your new room! It looks so grown up. I can't believe how big you have gotten!! I especially love the cargo net.

Miss ya,

Aunt Rachel