Friday, July 31, 2009

K is Three

T- This is my baby girl, Miss K, or KK as she calls herself. She spells her real name K.T.L.Y.N. She turned three about two weeks ago. My baby is officially not so much the baby anymore.
H- Heart. She has a giant piece of mine, and her smiles melt mine almost every day. I love her so much.

R- Reasonable? Not so much. Everything she likes needs to be hers. She says "NO". A lot. But, she is really good at sharing gum.
E- Every girl needs some purple. And Dora the Explorer. I love that K has opinions on how everything should be. She had been planning her third birthday party for months. On the list of requirements was a Dora cake, and a friend party. Both successfully accomplished.
E- Excitement. K makes life exciting. She has a spunky personality. I can't get enough of her cuddles and hugs. She wants to be bigger than she is and I am willing her to stay little for just a bit longer. I love being her mom!

And lots of pictures for all the die hard fans of all the present and party action. K knew exactly what to do this year. She didn't want any help opening her presents, or with the candles on her cake.

The purple Dora cake- per request of course-



Some present action:





And some of the party guests- including Londyn, Aunt Carol and Uncle Ken Busbee, Grandma and Grandpa Petersen, Uncle Richard, Uncle Mark, Aunt Suzy, Cousin Jack and of course Ethan and Erin too.


6 comments:

Nat said...

She just looks so old! I can't believe our kids are three!

Klin said...

Her cake is amazing.
Her smile is melting.
I want to come play with her toys.
She got some cool stuff.

Happy Birthday KK!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy 3rd Birthday KK!!

Jenn said...

Wow, I remember when Jeff told us you were pregnant with her! How can she be three already?? She is so darn cute and I love her crown (I need to get one of those). :) Happy Birthday Kk!

The Wilson Family said...

I checked your blog because I already miss you, so good to see you maim. Big hugs for the kids from aunt Heather.

Kar said...

I know I've said this before, but your kids all look like clones of each other! Just different lengths of hair. And I love how adding one friend made it an official "friend party." :) That's my kind of "friend party."