And the finished jack-0-lanterns:
L to R: Erin's (inspired by her favorite design on the pumpkin app for the iPod), Ethan's (designed and cut entirely by himself, Mom's (from the pattern book) and K's (she had a request for circles).
And Dad's masterpiece- Flamin' Jack. (Especially for Kentucky Grandma who always likes to see his work in pumpkin.)


6 comments:
now that I've seen what great work you guys do I'm thinking twice about posting ours! We're a bunch of amateurs!
With a scary pumpkin like Jeff's did you get many Trick-or-Treaters?
GEEZ, did Jeff use a template too?? Prob, not, he's too cool for that. As for us Amy, we went your route too!
Those are the most amazing amateur pumpkins I have ever seen. That pottery class really brought out the artist in you!
Holy crap- those are good lookin' pumpkins. Go Jeff! Ethan's is pretty impressive, too!
Wow! I'm lucky if I can even get triangle eyes to work in my pumpkins!
Wow, I can tell your husband works in the visual arts! And the one you did from the pattern book is exactly like one I did for Micah's pumpkin! Yay for pattern books. I'm just not creative enough to come up with my own ideas. Micah's pumpkin ended up being rotten, but I still carved into it anyways. It was soooo gross.
Post a Comment