While we were up in Ogden we headed to the Treehouse Museum. It is an awesome museum for kids with tons of hands on things to do. The kids had fun trying out the Oval Office as President, making music, dressing up as astronauts and army men, ruling over kingdoms, playing giant chess, teaching in the schoolhouse, putting out fires, going to the rodeo, and working on the farm. There was so much to do! We left after almost three hours and they all wanted to stay. I call that a success. I highly recommend the place to anyone in the area.
Warning: Picture Overload
5 comments:
This place looks awesome!! What a fun thing to do with teh kids. Hope life is treating you well!
I can't believe I have never heard of that place. Must have been tons of fun if the kids weren't over it after three hours! Great pictures!
Wow. I've never heard of that place. Looks like fun. Loved all the pictures. Post as many as you want :O)
Oooh, we'll have to go there! We're coming down again in November for Pete's test again; maybe I'll take the kids there that day.
Dude, I was in Ogden every single day for four years. If I had only known about that place!!!
Post a Comment