Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tech Saavy

They must get it from their dad... Ethan decided to make himself an iPhone out of popscicle sticks and aluminum foil. He even drew in all the details; apps, buttons, and speakers with permanent marker. (Jeff doesn't even have an iPhone- he was a little jealous.) Of course the girls wanted one too. They all had different color screens and cases. Then they all were "texting" eachother! HA! I don't even have texting on my cell phone. Erin even made everyone a charger in the same color as the cases and taped them to the wall.



After that Katelyn got the Barbie computer out and set up her little workstation. (Notice the iPhone charger taped to the wall .)

I think that my kids will be more up on technology than me forever- hopefully they can drag me along with them so I can be a cool mom and hip grandma.

6 comments:

Jackee said...

So funny! I just recently got texting and it was because Adam said I needed it so he could let me know if he needed anything at school. When you have a high schooler, you'll have to get it too:)!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Klin said...

I give 100 pts for great creativity and ingenuity.

Those are so cool!

Christy said...

I'm laughing! That is so awesome! I think you have some of the most creative kids! WOW! Lucky you!

Jill said...

Hey ask Ethan to make me one, oh that's right iphones don't work in Montana!

Kar said...

Those look really good! Ethan is so smart and creative. And I love the chargers Erin made. I'm not very technological, either. But I would love an iPod. I don't care about an iPhone, but an iPod I would adore.